I and K extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone has anyone used I and K Hair extensions from Hair Trade ??

Can you let me know what your opinions are please ?

Many Thanks

My experience- vile! I was trialling them on myself after someone told me that they used them on their clients & they felt horrible after 1 wash. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole now x

thanks hunny do you recommend any for budget suppliers ? hair planet had loads of tangling issues, foxy is rubbish :// struggling to find any decent stuff at the moment for clients on a budget :(( thanks xx

I would stay clear! There awful :(

Hiya hun i mainly use hair planet... Never had a problem with tangling, have you used them a few times or was it just a one off?x

I&K dont bother it mats and tangles really easily!

I have got Hair planet in myself and use it on my clients it does tangle but not as much as I&K and i have found as long as i deep condition once a week its fine.

for a slightly more expensive hair celebrity Elite are AMAZING love their hair and i will be going for this myself after this lot need removing!

Lush us i found tappered too much and went frizzy
Foxy havent used but got a sample and also thought it tappered too much too hence i havent used it.

Have found Hair planet for a budget Hair really good customer service is fab too

i wouldnt use i&k they pretty much are useless after 2 weeks. I've not had a problem with hair planet or foxy (im wearing foxy, on month 2 now and still super soft, colour #18) though I tend to buy a length up and cut off the tapering part so it looks good all the way down. done a 20" micro ring weft from hair planet today, cut off the bottom 2" and it looks lush xx

Latest posts

Back