I Browz Threading Course on Wowcher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcmn

Reaction score
Hi all, I saw this advertised this morning and wondered if any of you had trained there? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389272021.540542.jpg Would you recommend it?

Hi all, I saw this advertised this morning and wondered if any of you had trained there?View attachment 52214 Would you recommend it?

Ha ha £29 Is hardly likely to break the bank! Try it and find out you may be pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha ha £29 Is hardly likely to break the bank! Try it and find out you may be pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha!! this is true, i was just wondering, curious to hear others experiences X

Some geeks may dissaprove of buying this but it is accredited! And I've been wanting to learn threading forever! *buys*

I did my training with I browz. Trying to think of the ladies name... Maybe Sofia or something I could be wrong. I did mine by Putney bridge. Hth

I did my training with I browz. Trying to think of the ladies name... Maybe Sofia or something I could be wrong. I did mine by Putney bridge. Hth

Hiya, so how was the experience? Did you come away confident enough to provide a treatment? X

Hiya, so how was the experience? Did you come away confident enough to provide a treatment? X

Yes I did, but you must practice a lot first until you get the knack of it. She will teach to do the top lip too which is easy enough. Practice and more practice for the eyebrows :)

Yes I did, but you must practice a lot first until you get the knack of it. She will teach to do the top lip too which is easy enough. Practice and more practice for the eyebrows :)

Thank you for feedback, I booked it too! X

I've just bought the course from wowcher. Can't go wrong for £29 and I'll earn the money back after 4 customers. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back