I don't know where to start!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa11

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this site. In 2005 I qualified as a Holistic Therapist but then had my second baby. In 2010, after having no confidence in doing the holistics decided to do a nail course. Did one, felt I was ripped off so did another with NSI. Before my exams, I experienced a tragedy in my family so it took me a while to recover....I didn't do the exams. I really want to do the Nails.....I feel confident to do the gel system but in no way the acrylics....
I don't know what Gel system to use...(omw they r all so expensive too) I don't even know if I can do this! Do I have to get insurance....will I even get it? Can u tell....I am so lost...pls can someone advise me....

Brisa Gel (CND) and Balance Gel (NSI) have both had very good reviews.
You do have to get insurance if you are going to work on others. I would recommend The Guild for this - they also do student insurance so you can practise whilst training.

With the right training, you can become confident and competent in any system. Just remember to train with who you want to purchase the products from as each brand has a different way of doing things.

xx

Latest posts

Back