I feel horrible

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry's Nails

Reaction score
:cry:

Can you remember me complaining about a client that was epileptic, that played my nails off against my opposition for months on end????????

I feel horrible !!!!!!!!!

She passed away on Wednesday 3rd August, causes unknown at this stage, only 33 years old. Mother of 2.

Just wanted you all to know that I will never complain about some one again.

Thanks for listening to me

Dear Kerry

That must have been quite a shock - it's always upsetting to have a client die, especially one so young.

But know that you are still allowed to "complain" - you can still have opinions about clients, and she didn't treat you very nicely. By coming to this forum and letting your feelings out wasn't terrible, but instead it makes you a better technician because it gives you feedback about the situation that you and other people can use when they run into difficult people. But please remember that your thoughts about her wasn't what killed her. Bad things happen to everyone - no one is immune to that.

You didn't cause this. Just remember the good things about her, and use the experience with her to take care of yourself with clients who are agressive towards you.

Good luck - you're in my thoughts :hug:
Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back