I finally bought Scrubfresh & Cuticle Away, Excited!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x3stephanie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I registered with Sweet Squared this morning and as soon as I could I ordered some CND Scrubfresh & Cuticle away.

I've never used this before but everyone on here seems to love it so I thought I would give it a go. Very excited to use it!

I use Bio Sculpture Cuticle remover at the mo but I don't find it that good. I also ordered a Curette so I just wanted to say thank you to all you geeks out there that have been talking about them!! Learning so much on here. :lol:

you are going to love scrubfresh and cuticle away, wait till you see what comes off the nail!!!

you are going to love scrubfresh and cuticle away, wait till you see what comes off the nail!!!

Never been so shocked doing cuticle work as I was when we used cuticle away on my shellac course. Its crazy what comes of the nail!! Don't know how I ever lived without it.

I know I'm so excited! I have some clients with very bad cuticles and I needed a miracle product to help me in the prep process.. I just don't think Bio's one does a good enough job. The delivery is due tomorrow. I have to say CND's customer service was fab.

Just an update: Used both of the products and I love them!! I can't believe how much it clears stuff off the nail, especially on the sidewalls.

Latest posts

Back