I for one am just sick to death of granny gray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsparker78

Reaction score
Cams said something in a post that really stuck in my mind. To paraphrase he said that one you achieve an even base ten, you can take it in any direction. While I think the gray is beautiful when done right, it just over saturated. I want to see something else. Maybe iradescent gold or amethyst.

Its sooooooo overdone now.

No doubt it's going to get boring soon.

Oooo iridescent gold i like the sound of that!!

I think warm colors in general are undervalued. Their is a world of difference between raw brassy hair and sophisticated warmth.

I think warm colors in general are undervalued. Their is a world of difference between raw brassy hair and sophisticated warmth.

I agree, when people hear gold they think 'uhh yellow' when in reality gold can be very beautiful. I'd love to see a proper metallic gold hair trend over silver any day.

I love metallic golds. My favourite colour at the moment is a level 8 gold violet. I just wish I knew more about my colours.

I'm ready for the coppers, reds and NWs for autumn! And if I have to do another root stretch this week I may cry!!

I've just re-done my hair to a deep purple for Autumn and swapped my nails to a dark plummy purple.

I can't wait to ditch the blonde and pop a 5:62 on!

I've just re-done my hair to a deep purple for Autumn and swapped my nails to a dark plummy purple.

Deep smokey purples!!!

Granny grey has barely hit my area yet!!

You lot are a bad influence... To go dark and rich to stay blonde 'ombre'?!

I love the grey but I'm bored of girls coming in with red , black or dark level 3-5 coloured hair asking for it in one go when I explain it won't they still want it done then moan when it's not grey because I couldn't get it light enough and then refuse to take your after care advice next time one of these comes in il give them a buzz cut and a grey lace front!!!
Rant over

Latest posts

Back