I know you shouldn't laugh but...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonBon

Reaction score
As some of you may have gathered my relationship with my partner isn't the best and I'd quietly love to see the back of him....
So this evening he's looking forward to watching his beloved footy team in the playoffs and oh dear the talktalk box thing has got a technical error and it won't work.... Right mardy bum he is, won't go to pub to watch and is sat sulking listening to the match on the radio in the conservatory.
I on the otherhand am giggling to myself whilst I run a hot bath and grab my large glass of vino.... Yes I know I'm an evil cow :D
Anyone else been in a situation where you really shouldn't laugh but can't help it.

Well I have a couple of ladies who phone to book on for " electronics" .....I always say ok you want some electrolysis but they never get it and I'm always trying to stifle laughing out loud at them.

As some of you may have gathered my relationship with my partner isn't the best and I'd quietly love to see the back of him....
So this evening he's looking forward to watching his beloved footy team in the playoffs and oh dear the talktalk box thing has got a technical error and it won't work.... Right mardy bum he is, won't go to pub to watch and is sat sulking listening to the match on the radio in the conservatory.
I on the otherhand am giggling to myself whilst I run a hot bath and grab my large glass of vino.... Yes I know I'm an evil cow :D
Anyone else been in a situation where you really shouldn't laugh but can't help it.

Should have sent him round mine, any fan is a friend of mine. Lay off him 😄

Nothing amuses me more than the OH having to do something he doesn't want to do, or not be able to do something he does want to do. I am pure evil. :evil::evil:

I'm single so it is not my thing but my friend has been know to tamper around with the x box so her other half can't play it. He he he xx

Ok well I am probably going to seem like a cow bag but this was a time I shouldn't of laughed but did and couldn't stop .
A colleague from my old workplace ( care home ) she was working nights .
One night she decided to clean the oven which was fine and she was fine when I went back to work in the morning at 8am .
I was on a 12 hour shift and she was due back at 8 pm , she turned up I answered the door and she loomed rather strange but didn't say anything .
We asked her like you do how are you well basically she put WAY too much oven cleaner in the oven and her whole face had swelled up like a bi#%h .
She was telling me she had been coughing and her face was tight but she was giving direct eye contact with that the more I looked and listened to her I could feel myself chuckling inside and the more I was thinking don't laugh the more I was doing it !
I resorted to hiding behind my coat but she was still staring at me !
It got to the point I couldn't contain it I was laughing in her face I was mortified couldn't control myself !
I apologised before I left the room to compose myself . I could of died honestly !
We are ok now it was a blip on my behalf but I hope karma doesn't come to get me I am dubious when cleaning my oven now !
It sounds terrible and I even feel bad as I write this !
Please don't hate me lol :) Xxx

But to my partner I delete things from the planner and then deny it ! X

I've always thought of putting itching powder in his knickers, then go to a service he's taking, and watch !

Nearly every day I spot something my mardy colleague has done wrong and say nothing. I let him walk headlong into trouble. Revenge is sweet. Don't mess with me dumb ass man 😙

I've always thought of putting itching powder in his knickers, then go to a service he's taking, and watch !

I actually burst out laughing reading this! Love it when men's pants are referred to as knickers!! X

I actually burst out laughing reading this! Love it when men's pants are referred to as knickers!! X

Better than briefs. That word is distasteful lol

I turn off my wifi when my OH shows me the millionth vid on YouTube
"Ah it must not be working cos everyone's online love"
Lol

Ok well I am probably going to seem like a cow bag but this was a time I shouldn't of laughed but did and couldn't stop .
A colleague from my old workplace ( care home ) she was working nights .
One night she decided to clean the oven which was fine and she was fine when I went back to work in the morning at 8am .
I was on a 12 hour shift and she was due back at 8 pm , she turned up I answered the door and she loomed rather strange but didn't say anything .
We asked her like you do how are you well basically she put WAY too much oven cleaner in the oven and her whole face had swelled up like a bi#%h .
She was telling me she had been coughing and her face was tight but she was giving direct eye contact with that the more I looked and listened to her I could feel myself chuckling inside and the more I was thinking don't laugh the more I was doing it !
I resorted to hiding behind my coat but she was still staring at me !
It got to the point I couldn't contain it I was laughing in her face I was mortified couldn't control myself !
I apologised before I left the room to compose myself . I could of died honestly !
We are ok now it was a blip on my behalf but I hope karma doesn't come to get me I am dubious when cleaning my oven now !
It sounds terrible and I even feel bad as I write this !
Please don't hate me lol :) Xxx

This made me laugh xx

This made me laugh xx

It made me laugh at the time and even now I was laughing as I was writing it and now when I'm writing this I'm laughing x

Haha I knew I was amongst friends oh evil ones :D

Latest posts

Back