I need advice asap please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
HI

I need anyones help please.

I have been to the hairdressers today where I have been going for sometime with the same stylist.

I went today to get my hair done for my works xmas party on Sunday and its come out all wrong. I have dark brown hair and have always had highlights and bleach highlights going through which look really nice. but for a change I asked if she could do my hair a bit lighter as for a change. but I said I did,nt want it all bleach blonde.... well she never put any bleach at all through it and said she had put semi highlighter in ( Matrix ) which is surposed to highlight my hair,,,,,,,, well I have now come out darker than I came in,,,,,not good at all,,,,,,

I phoned her back and said I was,nt complety happy with the way its turned out and has booked me in early tomorrow morning and said she would put bleach highlighs through it..???

What is my hair going to turn out like now? and will i have to pay out any more money that I already have done?

There is no way I can go anywhere wth my hair like this, and omg its made me look alot older,,,, I am not happy,,,

Any advice????
Thanx

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about whats happened! i dont really know anything about matrix colours as i use redken at work. But from what i can gather is she has just put a semi colour over all your hair? if you were wanting to go lighter i cant really understand this...or is this because you had no highlights put in this time?

As its only a semi colour and hopefully not too dark then putting some bleach foils (highlights) through the top should lighten it up enough. Is the semi colour she put on lighter than your usual? Or was it only used to tone the higlights you already had?

You should not have to pay anything at all, especially because you were not happy with it and you let her know. If she wants to keep you happy and keep you as a client im sure she will correct it free of charge.

Hope you get it sorted!x

Hey guys

Thankyou sooooooooo much for alll the help LOL:rolleyes:

Thankyou for the one response i had it sorted out this morning everything is good now..

did you have to pay?

Latest posts

Back