I need help back combing big hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hi hair geeks i am not actually a hair geek im a nail geek but i need some help with my hair im wanting to have my hair big for example simular to nadines in the new girls aloud video. ive tried everything i can think off back combing sections and spraying it voloumising sprays but its just not going right its driving me mad:grr: my hair is fairly long longer than shoulder length blonde with layers in, where am i going wrong? what are the best teqniques and products. also i had brown slices through my hair about 10 weeks ago and i hate it lol im due to have my highlights done anyway but when i go will they be able to get rid of the brown??
thanks for reading this xx please helpppppppppppppp :)

hi hair geeks i am not actually a hair geek im a nail geek but i need some help with my hair im wanting to have my hair big for example simular to nadines in the new girls aloud video. ive tried everything i can think off back combing sections and spraying it voloumising sprays but its just not going right its driving me mad:grr: my hair is fairly long longer than shoulder length blonde with layers in, where am i going wrong? what are the best teqniques and products. also i had brown slices through my hair about 10 weeks ago and i hate it lol im due to have my highlights done anyway but when i go will they be able to get rid of the brown??
thanks for reading this xx please helpppppppppppppp :)

velcro rollers and heat hun........
section your hair off spray with a very good styling spray.. .....spray section comb smooth and then roll in big velcro rollers.......and leave......if you have a hood dryer all the better, but leave for a good hour if you dont, if its for a special doo......
once out of the velcro's, then comb and back comb from behind...the hair that wont be on show....and tease into place.....hth a bit
but big velcro's are the key to set the hair around them giving you the volume, and hold to back comb hth

Latest posts

Back