I need some help with my hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toostray

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not a professional at all but I need some professional advice. I have black/dark brownish hair, with a style somewhat like a buzz cut (3 on top, 2 on the sides). I really want to go into bleaching my hair to the point where it's a platinum blonde/white. I have no idea what to do, and I don't want to spend a lot of money with going to salons etc. If I could get some help on what to do and what to buy so I could do this at home would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Hello, I'm not a professional at all but I need some professional advice. I have black/dark brownish hair, with a style somewhat like a buzz cut (3 on top, 2 on the sides). I really want to go into bleaching my hair to the point where it's a platinum blonde/white. I have no idea what to do, and I don't want to spend a lot of money with going to salons etc. If I could get some help on what to do and what to buy so I could do this at home would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Sorry but the hair professionals using this website are not permitted to give detailed technical advice or colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

The best we can recommend is that you find a local training college where the prices are discounted and the students are supervised.

Latest posts

Back