I thought I knew how to shape brows until................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SusanEvian

Reaction score
I have to say I thought I knew everything about brows, shaping waxing and treating, threading... I have always kept up with all the latest trends and techniques, but I was blown away with what I can do now.

I went on the course called HD Brows you can Google this to find more information, step one, all you thought you knew about brows you might not have! Really, and don’t even go there on antiquated stuff that you learn at college. There is a certain use of special tints that you can only be insured for with this course, yes its Habia approved, I know its the only one you can do these things.

The course was run at Nouveau, at their training centre in Milton Keynes, but I think they are running it other places as well. The trainers are real brow masters and don’t come higher, what they don’t know is not worth knowing, they do not come better than “the three musketeers”, Nilam Patel, Amita Patel and Heidi Worman (hello).

Their brows skills are on a different plane to what I have seen and I have been around the block a fair while, They work with brows all day so they are rightfully the real deal.

Well it was good and was over 2 full days, yes 2 just on brows! I cant stress how good these people are. High definition brows is really not like no other, well it was not for me really, sort of forget the whole thing you know about brows, as I found it was holding me back, its the things that you normally do and don’t do if you understand me.

There are seven or more steps to the whole processes and the end results are really quite magic. I have done threading before, but the way they teach the threading is not like I was taught, I am now getting very fast, they pull you up and guide you with expert steps when you go a little off track.

Apart from learning the design and all the other aspects you learn to, Thread, Shape, tint, advanced tint and loads of other things.

You get a special kit with the training and there is some tools I have never seen before, a long metal brow shapers and a few other things, the tints used and supplied are ones designed for this (they are like a toothpaste size tube,) The kit has lots of other stuff, but I only purchased the small kit, I think you can get bigger kits with more in them, as this is what one of the other ladies had.

Well its added another dimension to what I can do, I have not see anything else like this before but it is fairly new, my shape and definition has moved up heaps , it has to be the most advanced training that I have attended in long years. (Thank you people)
Su x

I'm a bit confused as you say:

"It has to be the most advanced training that I have attended in long years."

Then in your profile & tagline you say:

"I do not supply or train in any products that I talk about, please remember this."

?????:confused:

are change it!!!!!!!!!! it is meant to saya trainer for! thank you for that.

we are talking brows here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back