I tip needed, North American Distributor or shipping to Canada-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyHair

Reaction score
Hi Geeks! So happy to have found you and have been reading through many posts!!! :)

I need some advice. I have thin hair, just chin length. It breaks easy (in general) that being said I've used extensions off and on for 4 years. Used SoCap, but switched bonds to I tip and had them professionally installed. Worked very well for 2 years but then re-ordered SoCap Original (not sure what kind of SoCAP the first were) and they were tangled, broken, dry and not useable for more than a few months. Very upsetting for the cost.

I'm looking for I tip virgin or good quality non-virgin remy. Copper (black) rings. (Any suggestions on good quality rings for no/less slippage?) I live in Canada, don't mind ordering from somewhere else but don't want to be hit too hard on shipping fees. I am confused about who is all reputable and who may not be. I have heard 'complaints' or issues around some of the hair that was thinner at the ends, more tapered...but honestly, that may be best for my already thin hair to look natural. A 1g piece of hair is max weight I can handle. And I don't want that streaky look of 'fake' when you put hair that is too course/thick for your thin baby fine hair. If installed right and with the SoCAP it looked amazing (though I did have to use a few clips to cover up a bit or add fullness.

So I need good quality remy. .8g ideally. Wavy, to match my natural wave/curl. Copper rings. On the color side of things, I'd like to do Ombre, (my hair is natural dark brown) so wondered if I should get lighter extensions, then color at the base darker, rather than playing too much with color on new hair.

A quick thank you to all the amazing stylists and people who do great installs, thank you! I wish you were closer to my new "in the middle of no where" location. I would go to a professional if I could find one where I live that didn't just do fusion or tape in. :(

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I can send pics if it helps out.

So No one?? :cry:

Latest posts

Back