I want blonde hair!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyxx

Reaction score
hi all,

i have recently dyed my hair dark brown after a decade of being bleach blonde!!! the only problem is i want my blonde back!!.
my hair was in a bad way always breaking off so in a moment of madness i thought it would be a good idea to go brown and it has really helped the condition, it looks nice and shinny!!!.
Im planning on going to the hairdressers soon to try and go blonde, can anyone recommend anything i can do or use to try and fade it abit so it:rolleyes: will make going blonde easier? i dont want to go tango orange!!

any info will be very much appreciated!!!

thanks xxx

just don't put any more colour on your hair before you go to the salon..... it will be more difficult to get out the more layers of colour are on. be prepared taht is a long process going back to blonde... as it needs to be kept in the best condition poss... pls don't try to lighten it befre you go as it will be damaged and you'll be back to square one. you may also make it harder to correct xx

If you still have a lot of blonde under the brown, I would say it's a no go. If the hair was breaking off before it will do so again.

Go see a stylist and have a strand test. This is so your stylist can predict the colour, condition, strength and elasticity of your hair.

I think if your hair was bad before the brown then it still will be. The darker colour will be given an illusion of health.

If it is only a recent colour then as your hair was in bad condition, it will naturally fade over time with washing as your hair will be very porous.

If you want to give it a helping hand try head and shoulders, Pantene or TresEmme. They would probably strip the paint of your car! :eek:

My advice to my clients in your situation. Lots of TLC, good shampoo/conditioners, regular deep treatments and lots of trims to get it cut out. Not always what you want to hear!:)

Latest posts

Back