I want to upload a pic of my 3d Roses..how?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

Just about completed my 3d roses ... but struggling to upload a pic ... I says the pic/file is too large whenever I go to upload ... any advice?

Vicky

I have this problem too, it dont matter how much I crop it .. it wont let me up load it :'( thought it was jut my comp being a pain :D .. *hugs* its flustrainting(sp?) when ya get up the courage (yes courage ...) to share ya work and then cant :( ..
Anyone out there plz help us :D

Right I do mine in adobe photoshop, Browse for photo you need to crop, Press file and resize image, Type in size you need the photo to be, press ok and then save.Thats it
Hths

croping it is the easy bit .. getting it to up load on the site .. well I changed the photo suit I was using cause I thought it was that .. errrrrmm Nope, I cut loads of pixels outta the pic cause me cam is a pine pic and thought it was that .. got one pic from nearly a K down to 200, and Errrrrm nope tis not that .. still tells me its too big :(

Hi again,
I have tried to pm you Quinn but your box is full, If you send the photo to my e-mail addy I will have ago at uploading it and I can then see what your doing wrong.
Hths

the best thing to do to upload a piccie in the gallery, is to click on upload picture, then it will take you to your picture files, you then right click on the picture you want, and a text box comes up, this should have resize picture, click on theis, it should then come up with a text box sayin, small, medium, large and custome, click on custom. you can then type in the desired size, have a play around to see what the largest size you can go up to, i know when i uploaded a pic of my stilletto nails yesterday, i changed the size to 300 by 400. i beleive the picture has to be under 70 pixles in order for the site to hoast it.

hope this helps, and you can understand my ramblings!

I got there in the end ... my pic's are huge .. I can only fit two up there and hand to chop the living daylights outta those ...
But I am much happier now :D he he
Thanks Lell who held me hand through this:D
Still dont know what I was doing different than before ..
But hey .. I got two pics for ya to have a nose at .. :D which is what I wanted .. now I just got to figure out how to change um and make um smaller so I can fit more one .. got a couple of xmas designs that I will be doing that I want to share :D
(bloody hell thats a lot of smillies, can I tell I in a good mood ? lol)

Gorgeous nails Qwinn ... I love the red with the striping tape - they look stunning !!

Thanks to Lell ... she's brilliant - I just emailed her a pic and she re-sized it for me so I could upload it onto the gallery.

Vicky

Glad to be on hand to help girls.
Anytime :wink2:

Latest posts

Back