IBD Jet LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie28

Reaction score
I use IBD Just Gel and want to get the new LED Lamp for the system. I have had a look online and the only places it comes up when I search for it is places like ebay and Beverly Beaute (who say it is ideal to cure Shellac!!) :confused: so don't really want to buy from them.

Can anyone who has it let me know where you got it from please

Hi
Graftons international will be able to help they don't have a shop on the website (Stone Age!!) but they will set you an account up on the phone and sell you genuine ibd. Ellisons sell some ibd and so do beauty express I think
Hth
Stacie

Thanks :) I did wonder about graftons. It's so inconvenient not having an online shop!

Ill have a look at the other two you mention as well

Kate x

Had a quick look at those two and neither well the led lamp. Anybody have it and where did u but it from? X

Hi pixie, did u manage to find the ibd led jet lamp? I'm looking but can only find sites in America?

Thanks jodi x

Hiya,
Does anyone know if there are any ibd gels that are cured by LED? ( other than polishes) Or if there's likely to be any in the future? It would be such a pain having two lamps.

Ibd have just released their gels in Australia that are LED curable.

It is my understanding that they are phasing out their UV ONLY curable ones and replacing with these.

HTH

Last edited:
These are what they have listed: clear gel, builder gel, intense white gel, pink ll gel, pink lll gel, pink iv gel, pink v gel.
The clear cure time is 30 secs/led or 1min/UV. All the others cure time is: 1min/led or 2min/UV

IBD Just Gel are curable by LED and UV

Just to clarify.... my responses were a reply to Eco-Jo-Jo's question about the ibd gel line.

Just to clarify.... my responses were a reply to Eco-Jo-Jo's question about the ibd gel line.

Thank you, I'll look forward that! And hold off getting a LED lamp till then I think. Unless I buy the little pink one to keep me going then buy the IBD LED lamp when everything is LED curable...any thoughts?
:)

Thank you, I'll look forward that! And hold off getting a LED lamp till then I think. Unless I buy the little pink one to keep me going then buy the IBD LED lamp when everything is LED curable...any thoughts?
:)
I'd stay away from buying the little pink one - better to wait and get the correct lamp or you risk not curing properly. Timing is essential as well as choosing a lamp using the correct wavelength (my partner is a research scientist so I know what I'm talking about :) ) so I'd say be patient if you can :D

Salons Direct | Salon Services for Hairdressing & Beauty Supplies

This the one?[/QUOTE

That looks like the UV lamp not the LED, it only states UV in the link provided.

The LED lamp looks like this:

$T2eC16J,!)sE9swm(yUTBQkDobQyqw~~60_57.JPG

Latest posts

Back