IBD Just Gel matching nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
I have recently introduced IBD just gel and I bought some of the mini matching nail polishes. When they came I thought they looked cheap and nasty so I decided to just put them in my reduced box and not really bother with them. I bought three and sold them to three different clients. All three people have been back in and asked if I have any more as they said they loved them. They went on easily, dried quickly and lasted well!! They are good because they are smaller bottles and really reasonably priced!

One client today said she even preferred them to my opi and zoya polish as she said they dried quicker and lasted just as long, and removed easier!

Does anyone else use them and how do you find them?

I havent bought any for the same reason as you! I thought they looked kinda cheap!? Ill have to buy one and try it ! Seems your clients like it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I havent bought any for the same reason as you! I thought they looked kinda cheap!? Ill have to buy one and try it ! Seems your clients like it!

When the first person said it was good I didn't think anything of it, but after today I'm going to have to get some more to try again

Ibd have just released these in new 15ml bottles. We are very lucky here in Australia as they are selling them for a ridiculous low price, almost giving them away, as a new launch promotion. I bought 40 yesterday. They are lovely to apply, and have 54 colours in their initial launch which match the Just Gel polish.

I just bought some. Glad to hear you have happy customers using them.

Last edited:
Ibd have just released these in new 15ml bottles. We are very lucky here in Australia as they are selling them for a ridiculous low price, almost giving them away, as a new launch promotion. I bought 40 yesterday. They are lovely to apply, and have 54 colours in their initial launch which match the Just Gel polish.

Do u have a link for it? To see what they look like thx :)

I can put up colour swatches later today

I can put up colour swatches later today

Awesome :) would love to see what the bottle looks like too thx!:)

Here are my swatches of the colours I have in the ibd Lacquers and also a photo of what the bottles look like, I have put one of the mini bottles in the photo so you can see the difference.

Please let me know if you can't read the colours on the wheels.

Attachments

• ibd1.jpg
    ibd1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 4,930
  • ibd2.jpg
    ibd2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 5,391
  • ibd3.jpg
    ibd3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,709
  • ibd4.jpg
    ibd4.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 300
Here are my swatches of the colours I have in the ibd Lacquers and also a photo of what the bottles look like, I have put one of the mini bottles in the photo so you can see the difference.

Please let me know if you can't read the colours on the wheels.

Thanks! Would you say they are close matches for the JG? Do they still do them all in the smaller bottles.

Thanks! Would you say they are close matches for the JG? Do they still do them all in the smaller bottles.

The ones that I have that I also have in JGP are exact matches with the exception of The Abyss, the lacquer is a creme whereas the JGP is a bit more shimmery.

I don't think they will be producing the minis anymore however you might find the old stock in some suppliers or online.

Not tried the polishes bug do use the just Gel alongside my Gelish.

Latest posts

Back