IBD Just Gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephlkelly

Reaction score
Hi does anyone else who uses IBD just gel polish find that "Rocco" is really patch even after 3 coats or is it just me? Tia x

Hi! I have just brought it and I am waiting for someone to choose it. I will let you know xxx

Yes let me know, I used it today done 3 coats and still looks patchy :(

I have it... I'll do me tonight and let you know x

Hi,
I bought it yesterday and put it on my swatch at it took three thin coats but was not patchy
:Love:

Make sure u shake the bottle really well... Try stirring it with a woodstick to mix the pigments

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I shaked it loads and between each application but was so patchy, didn't look great at all :( might try stirring it with a wood stick x

Mine were patchy. Will try the stirring trick and give it another go x

Mine isn't patchy at all x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you all using the IBD power bond before base coat? X

I only use ibd JGP and have close to 100 colours, including Rocco. I do not find it's patchy. I apply 3 VERY thin layers.

I have noticed with some colours if the bottle is really full I can shake it really really well but sometimes I see it's still thin, almost clear. So if this happens I shake it for a good minute.
I suppose if the bottle is too full it makes it more difficult to mix via shaking so maybe try an orange stick to stir it rather than shake it,

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back