IBX/Famous Names roadshow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there

I spoke to them yesterday at Olympia Beauty and ive emailed them to attend the london roadshow.

With regards to a heat lamp i asked if i could bring my mini blow drier and the said its fine.

I was wondering about the Manchester venue too. I quite like the cinnatize, it came in a Menda bottle.

What do you wear to these events, salon uniform or normal clothes?

I was wondering about the Manchester venue too. I quite like the cinnatize, it came in a Menda bottle.

What do you wear to these events, salon uniform or normal clothes?
Smart casual. No jeans. But you don't need to wear a tunic.

Smart casual. No jeans. But you don't need to wear a tunic.
That's good to know, I hadn't thought about what to wear yet but my 21 week bump is bursting my tunic at the seams so glad I don't have to wear that!

That's good to know, I hadn't thought about what to wear yet but my 21 week bump is bursting my tunic at the seams so glad I don't have to wear that!
I think if you have a bump you get to wear whatever you want :)

I think if you have a bump you get to wear whatever you want :)
Sounds good! I might wear all orange and draw a face on my bump? Will nearly be Halloween after all! ;)

Sounds good! I might wear all orange and draw a face on my bump? Will nearly be Halloween after all! ;)
At least I'll recognise you lol

I emailed as I really need details of the location and got a reply saying they're looking at venues in the Kensington area for the London one x

I have just spoken to Louellabelle and they said that they will be sending emails next week confirming the locations. She said they didn't want to tell anybody where they are until they have confirmation from the venue.

Manchester Roadshow is being held at the Football Hotel opposite Old Trafford.

[emoji171]

Bristol roadshow is at the Holiday Inn, Bond Street, Bristol BS1 3LE

Latest posts

Back