IBX or Seal and Protect?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire bear

Reaction score
Hi
I feel like I don’t enjoy doing IBX or seen amazing results
Iv come across seal and protect by magnetic has anybody used it aswell as IBX and is it worth changing over to x

Just to say I agree - I haven't seen great results from IBX either..

I’ve not heard of deal and protect myself , but I use ibx and found the results to be really amazing [emoji6] my clients come back for their maintenance appointment racing about it.

IBX is good but it takes a month to months to actually see a result in damaged nails, depending on how severe the damage is.
In my opinion that should be told to clients so they don’t expect a miracle cure in a couple applications.

We’ve got to remember that a lot of things at a microscopic level we cannot see with our own eyes, like the texture of the nail or microscopic rips and tears which get fixed first.

I do believe it works as I’ve seen some clients who stick to the IBX treatments have improvements over time it’s just that many clients think a treatment should magically improve their nails within 1-2 uses which just won’t happen.

Latest posts

Back