Ideas for Christmas presents?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AcidPerm

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Christmas Gifts! I'm struggling trying to think of something that my other half will really appreciate. :confused:

Last year one of his gifts was a lock picking kit which he really loved. (This was inspired by my memory of being on holiday and losing the key to the padlock on his case and having to get the hotel to break the padlock for us!)

I love receiving personal gifts such as home made posh chocolates in pretty cellophane wraps. Mmmmm.

What are you buying this year and/or what was your favourite gift?

My lad and I are off to a friends again this year, they've got a bar in their back room and it's an open house, sooooo as last year she spent nearly all Xmas day cooking and preparing a buffet for tea and after...I've been on a hunt for little unusual gifts for them all....

Mr, had his lovingly nurtured chilli plants eaten by a friends dog - so ultra hot chilli plant giftbkit for him

Mrs. Always has her oven tea towels nicked by the lads carrying their hot plates outside...so personalised oven gloves with bottle of wine In each hand pouch...

Son, he's a drummer...personalised
drum sticks

Lodger.. Always loses the loo roll in his on suit loo....so glow in tne dark bog roll for him...

X 2 dogs... Big juicy bones from butchers...so that's the hosts sorted....

My lad wants a camera, he's doing photography gcse...

And me.....I'm happy with anything edible, drinkable and unusual..

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

I was given a £100 gift voucher for Ragdale from one of my clients for my 50th. I obviously don't want to go alone so was thinking of getting my other half a Ragdale voucher and planning a day around my 51st in March time.

Several years ago he bought me a jacket I had admired which I sort of knew I was getting but when I opened it there was a beautiful ring in the pocket. It completely surprised me and that's what I love, is the surprise!
I think he would be totally surprised by a Ragdale voucher!

I just love Christmas even without any surprises. I love being together and sitting down for a wonderful meal. I'm usually half cut by about 1.00!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back