Ideas for specials / promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jabez

Reaction score
I am working in a Health and Beauty Spa (I do the acrylic nails, manis, pedis & kiddies facials) the other therapists are qualified in various other fields as well (Endermologie, massages, facials, tinting. waxing/ BNS massages / Hot stone therapy, etc.
I am trying to find new fresh ideas in terms of monthly specials / promotions. We use Dermalogica, Sea of Life and Jericho products. We have done several things, ie for a mani/pedi & facial - free gel toes, bring along a friend evening, the existing client will get 25% of his / her next treatment if the friend purchases items to a certain value, etc..... (just wanted to mention a thing or 2). Can anyone possible help with any other types of ideas / specials. Any ideas will be appreciated....my think tank seems to be running low today. Tnx.:hug:

Many geeks think client referral is really good, am just starting that one myself, also packages seem to be popular. If you do a search on promotions, you will get tonnes of fab ideas to be getting on with. xx

"Girls Night Out" is my favorite! My girlfriend who I talk about all the time who owns a spa, has one the second Thursday of every month and it gets bigger and bigger every month. She has a purse vendor there, a jewelry vendor, I sell my skin care and cosmetics, she has great music on, serves poopoo platters (Hawaiian for horsdeorves) and serves nice beverages; along with socializing and making new friends, they've got spray tans at a discount, mini peds, manicures, waxing specials, chair massage, fun stuff to look at and buy and she's making money and all the ladies that rent space from her are making money. The vendors pay a fee to set up a table (why not? I'm making money and passing out my cards too!) and that covers her expense for some goodies. Everyone leaves happy.

"Girls Night Out" is my favorite! My girlfriend who I talk about all the time who owns a spa, has one the second Thursday of every month and it gets bigger and bigger every month. She has a purse vendor there, a jewelry vendor, I sell my skin care and cosmetics, she has great music on, serves poopoo platters (Hawaiian for horsdeorves) and serves nice beverages; along with socializing and making new friends, they've got spray tans at a discount, mini peds, manicures, waxing specials, chair massage, fun stuff to look at and buy and she's making money and all the ladies that rent space from her are making money. The vendors pay a fee to set up a table (why not? I'm making money and passing out my cards too!) and that covers her expense for some goodies. Everyone leaves happy.

ooh, thats sounds like fun, might book a flight over there !! Not a bad thought for over here being honest, thats the good thing about salon geek, you get opinions and ideas from around the world, sounds fab !! :hug:

Latest posts

Back