Ideas for tanning area/booth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojjo_hair_nails

Reaction score
Okay so I'm looking for some ideas on a tanning area for a salon.....my main area will not work but I have a back room that isn't occupied and it has a room with just a shower in it...the walls are all fully tiled also....im only new to tanning so any info on set ups would help.

I know this topic has probably already been talked about a million times but I'm just finding it hard to get through old threads.

Okay so I'm looking for some ideas on a tanning area for a salon.....my main area will not work but I have a back room that isn't occupied and it has a room with just a shower in it...the walls are all fully tiled also....im only new to tanning so any info on set ups would help.

I know this topic has probably already been talked about a million times but I'm just finding it hard to get through old threads.

It sounds like you have a great place to do spray tans. A tiled area is so much easier to wipe any overspray off and having the fumes in a different room to your other treatments will definitely be a bonus :)

It sounds like you have a great place to do spray tans. A tiled area is so much easier to wipe any overspray off and having the fumes in a different room to your other treatments will definitely be a bonus :)
Thank you....just need to try and section off the bigger room that the shower room is in...as we keep some stock in there..theres also an extractor on there which I presume is a bonus?

Thank you....just need to try and section off the bigger room that the shower room is in...as we keep some stock in there..theres also an extractor on there which I presume is a bonus?

New to tanning so new all the help I can get lol

Hi. You definitely need ventilation if you are spraying in a confined space such as a shower room so the extractor you mention would be essential. Even with the spray gun turned down very low, which we recommend, you will still get a certain amount of overspray in the room which will drop on the walls, floor and anything else in the room. It is also good practice to have clean air in the room to protect the the spray tan practitioner, rather than the client, as they are the ones constantly working in the room. Good luck with your business. Happy Spraying.

Hi. You definitely need ventilation if you are spraying in a confined space such as a shower room so the extractor you mention would be essential. Even with the spray gun turned down very low, which we recommend, you will still get a certain amount of overspray in the room which will drop on the walls, floor and anything else in the room. It is also good practice to have clean air in the room to protect the the spray tan practitioner, rather than the client, as they are the ones constantly working in the room. Good luck with your business. Happy Spraying.
Thanks so much for your help.
True yes we have to think about ourselves if we are going to be working in there constantly.

Latest posts

Back