Ideas what colour this is please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsasix

Reaction score
Client normally has bright pink crazy colour...it's now faded and she showed me this colour which she is thinking of having...I'm not into bright colours so I've no idea so all help appreciated

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

it looks very similar to violette in crazy colour but just a word of warning natural hair has ti be bleached to almost white to get the best colours from them :D hope this helps xxx

Thanks hun...yes her hairs all ready to go!! Still undecided between normal pink or purple...x

The hot purple crazycolor will do this for you!

Might be fun to do an all over craz colour like one of the ones already suggest, but before that, do a few slices (about 8 slices, at an angle?) around the front hairline of other purples/pinks.
If the slices are fairly fine, it could be a really pretty effect and would break up the all over one.

It's hard for me to believe some of these pics aren't photoshopped. There are so many floating around that have been, I study them closely to make sure it's legit.

It's definatly not photo shopped ...she originally has a pink Bob ill put another pic on 2 secs

Latest posts

Back