If I got a Brazillian/12 week blow dry...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
Could I just wash my hair, blast dry and go?

When I first heard about the treatment I thought that's what it meant, but I'm not a hair geek and the more I read about the more confused I get. :o:?:

Last edited:
Hi it depends upon your hair type. Some people will be able to wash and go and others will have to spend a little time on styling. For example one of my customers had such thick and curly hair it took her 2 hours to dry it and then straighten it. Now it takes her haif an hour she blasts it dry and then wizzes through with the straighteners. You will also need to use the recommended shampoo and conditioners to prolong the effect. If you were looking for a more permanent solution maybe a Yuko straightening is more up your street.

Hi it depends upon your hair type. Some people will be able to wash and go and others will have to spend a little time on styling. For example one of my customers had such thick and curly hair it took her 2 hours to dry it and then straighten it. Now it takes her haif an hour she blasts it dry and then wizzes through with the straighteners. You will also need to use the recommended shampoo and conditioners to prolong the effect. If you were looking for a more permanent solution maybe a Yuko straightening is more up your street.

Thanks.

I don't want a Yuko type treatment. Don't want to grow it out.

From what you've said then I wager a guess at the back of my hair would blast dry and sit just nice. The back has a kink and doesn't go too frizzy when wet. The front may need a bit of work as it has a curl.

Something to think about. :green:

how and were can i find more info about this service xxx

I have had this done about three times now and love it. Where it used to take me about an hour to dry and straighten it, when I have had it done it takes about ten minutes.

I have to say it depends on your hair how curly it is and what results you are expecting as well.

What you will get is it will reduce the frizz and curl. if your hair is wavy your hair will become very shiny blast the hair off may have to use a brush with very little effort and no straightening irons.

Have done on mixed race hair and the hair is still curls but not as tight and no frizzing my client loves it. when I blowdry it heaven like melting butter to get it straight blowdry a doodle.

Latest posts

Back