iFit in home salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Jess

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been thinking of things that I can put in my beauty room that can make me extra money whilst I'm doing treatments, hence the thought of an ifit machine - when two friends come at the same time, 1 can use the machine whilst the other is having their treatment....but would an ifit machine be ideal?? Is it really noisy or quite quiet? My room is not massive, do you think it would be 'silly' to have it. Does anyone else have one in their home salon/beauty room??

Is there anything else out there that generates more income whilst I'm busy doing something else??

Thank you xxx

The only thing with adding things like that is are you going to get your money back with it? Or will it just be few clients a year using it?
Why don't you look into more training and come up with more services to offer? Or get a lot of retail stock and discuss it with clients whilst doing treatments and you will get more income if there interested? I wouldn't really want anyone in the room with me if I'm doing treatments i always find it a distraction but that's just me :/ sorry I wasn't much help xx

Thanks for your reply Abbie :)

I think I agree ;)

It was really just intended for friends that come together, but I think it's going to be too noisy :(

I'm looking into more retail so hopefully that will help :)

If anyone has any other ideas of other ways of generating more income whilst doing a treatment, I've got my ears open :) xxx

Latest posts

Back