Quantcast

Igora Pearlescence 9.5 89 lifted 4 shades

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

gin_ja_ninja

Reaction score
i did foils which lifted to a 10 towel dried then applied 9.5 89 with igora 10vol 3% processed for 30min
it lifted the natural colour from a 5 to a very gold 9 any ideas?

cassies97

Reaction score
Probably because you processed it for 30 minutes, its an ammonia permanent colour so it will lift virgin hair. But I doubt its a true 9, unless its pale-ish yellow.

gin_ja_ninja

Reaction score
Probably because you processed it for 30 minutes, its an ammonia permanent colour so it will lift virgin hair. But I doubt its a true 9, unless its pale-ish yellow.
i just did what the instructions said. it lifted like a gold high lift. i was told 9.5 series was there toning series. why not just make it in the vibrance range if its a toner then?

kabaaba

Reaction score
I would be testing the developer and dyes, mislabelled? The 9.5s are pastel toners for prelightened hair. Was it actually the 11-89? That will lift.
30 minutes is a long time to tone, were you watching it?

It's quite unlikely that 3% with the 9.5 would lift anything, let alone 4 levels so call Schwarzkopf maybe send in your tubes.

suse82

Reaction score
You've bumped the base accidentally

gin_ja_ninja

Reaction score
yup its was 9.5 89 followed instructions for a even pastel pink.
i always tone for 30mins otherwise the toner doesnt hold. lots of people tone for the whole time otherwise i just washes out after a few washes

Latest posts