Igora Pearlescense help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella93xox

Reaction score
Hi geeks I have a lady this Thursday who wants a pink Balayage/ombré. She has about an inch regrowth of level 7/8 the rest is a bleach level 9. I was thinking of doing a root stretch with 6.89 maybe with 9% to add abit of lift melting into 9.5 89 with 3% and slices of 9.5 89 and 6%. Am I on the right track? Should I add abit of base colour to the root colour ? Thank you :):):)

If she is a base 7/8 naturally why would you be using 30vol with your base colour?
If the rest is already a level 9 why would you be mixing with 20vol'and 10vol?

:):)

Thanks for replying! Because I'm worried that the 6.89 may be too dark so thought 30vol would be better? And I was just thinking of alternating sections with 10 and 20vol on the ends with the 95.89 so it's not one colour X

If she is a base 7/8 naturally why would you be using 30vol with your base colour?
If the rest is already a level 9 why would you be mixing with 20vol'and 10vol?

:):)
What would you suggest for the roots? do you think I should add abit of base colour I'm worried it will glare :)

Can anyone help please?

Add some clear to the pink for a different paler pink contrast instead of using 20vol

Add some clear to the pink for a different paler pink contrast instead of using 20vol
Thank you! :) do you think I should add any base to the 6.89 for the root stretch? I'm going to use 10 vol now but just worried it will glow on her natural regrowth ?

The 9.5 series are only intended for use with 10vol. From past experience of seeing my boss use them with 20vol and even 30vol ([emoji30]) they can come out a bit wishy washy with anything higher than 10vol.
I think I'd do the root stretch with 6-89+6-0+10vol(20vol if she's got any grey. The 6-0 should help blend the natural root in and give it more depth. Then 9.5-89+10vol and 9.5-18+10vol on rest. X

Lifesavers!! Thank you so much

How did it go and what did you use and do?

Il try and post a pic. Used the 6.89 with some 6 for roots then melted into the 95.89 with some 10 and 20 vol really pleased! Thanks for all your help X

image.jpg
image.jpg

Looked a lot better in natural light the ends were perfect candy floss pink x

Gorgeous that [emoji3]

That's pure beaut! ! Love it!! Would love mine like that now.

Latest posts

Back