I'm doing the London Marathon in April!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

Ok I had a crazy moment early this year and entered for the London Marathon 2013. I have been accepted through a fabulous charity: Spinal Research and am very proud to be running for them! Remember Claire Lomas who ran the marathon in 17 days this year? Well its the same charity and I am glad it is getting so much coverage.

For those of you who know me, you probably won't be surprised that I am doing the marathon because it is the type of off the cuff thing that I would do. However you will also know that once im committed then, I am 150% committed.

This is the biggest thing I have worked towards and will be one of my proudest achievements to cross that finish line and do something so worth while for a great charity.

So Ill get to the point. I have to raise the given goal of £1800 (GULP) for Spinal Research. So please, dig deep guys this isn't your 5k this is a full on mental marathon and if your up in London on a day out, come and see me run!

Please sponsor me:

Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Rachel Wilson's fundraising page

Rachel xx

Well done! Good for you.

Good luck with your training and the actual run xx

Well done Rachy!! I had a crazy moment too and entered the general ballot but haven't found out if I've got a place yet. If I do I'll be raising money for Dementia UK in memory of my wonderful grandad.

Good luck, hopefully I'll see you at the finish line :D xxx

Thank you lovelies for the support!!!!xxx

Well done Rachy!! I had a crazy moment too and entered the general ballot but haven't found out if I've got a place yet. If I do I'll be raising money for Dementia UK in memory of my wonderful grandad.

Good luck, hopefully I'll see you at the finish line :D xxx

Good luck! My friend received her notification that she just got accepted on!xx

Would anyone else like to donate?pretty please xx

Good luck! My friend received her notification that she just got accepted on!xx

Do you know how your friend was notified? I just realised I've moved house since I entered so I hope they don't do it by post 😳 xxx

Do you know how your friend was notified? I just realised I've moved house since I entered so I hope they don't do it by post 😳 xxx

Hi Gemster! I'm Not sure, I'll have to find out. Another friend has also found out that she has not been accepted, maybe it may be worth giving them a call to find out?xx

Hi Gemster! I'm Not sure, I'll have to find out. Another friend has also found out that she has not been accepted, maybe it may be worth giving them a call to find out?xx

Thanks hun I'll give them a call on Monday xx

Latest posts

Back