I'm having issues with gels bubbling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vikrobson

Reaction score
I use cnd and also have a small selection of blue sky. I prep the nails well before never use oils prior to application. I do however have a UV lamp, I have noticed it only seems to happen on the shiny colours not the none sparkly ones? Masquerade seems the worst?
Viki

Could you try a cheap led just to rule out the lamp? I only have a cheapy one but love the 30 secs cure time x

Yes I was thinking that, I have messed up I had a small led lamp but needed a larger one so decided to go this uv one ( save money ) I'm a slow painter so time didn't bother me. Can you recommend a pro size lamp that doesn't break the bank? The OPI one is currently on eBay £118 but didn't want to spend that really?
Viki

The cuccio pro lamp is good (£60 ish in Aston Finchers) or get a smaller one & cure thumbs separately i use a smaller one fir about £30 works perfectly just as i said i re cure thumbs

Yes I have a small one but found the thumb thing an issue. That's why I bought the UV one. Is the cuccio one big enough for all your fingers ? I've found it on line so might order that one. Thanks.
Viki

You really need to use the lamp that matches your system. CND Led lamp sucks but it is the only lamp that is made for thier formula. Using generic lamps you risk undercuring and bubbling.

Yes all fingers fit in the cuccio one x

I'm a Cuccio user and have had issues with both the lamps I have unfortunately

Latest posts

Back