I'm newly qualified in nails and looking to change suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celbra86

Reaction score
Should I use NSI or youngs? X

Nsi all the way. Their training is good too xx

Thank you. How do I go about training? Also do you know what size brush I should start with? Xx

Thank you. How do I go about training? Also do you know what size brush I should start with? Xx
Who did you train with? I'm wanting to change brands too, I've got some trial kits from a few brands, been trying them out, see what I like best then do a conversion course with that specific brand I like

Youngs any day of the week, amazing products, training and support!

Who did you train with? I'm wanting to change brands too, I've got some trial kits from a few brands, been trying them out, see what I like best then do a conversion course with that specific brand I like

How did u get on with them Sara Jane
Sorry to jump on this thread

How did u get on with them Sara Jane
Sorry to jump on this thread

I really like the NSI so far, but I think in general as I've been practising, doing clients I've got more confident in my ability and faster with dream L+P from essential nails as this is what I started with, the NSI is nicer to file, but I get minimal - no lifting with both depending on the person

I purchased the Ink, NSI, and young nails trial kits, I'll probably go with NSI as I always seem to gravitate towards this when practising or convincing a family member/friend to let me test it out on them, plus I have a official supplier (shop) near me where I can go purchase if needed, rather than waiting for delivery! (Yes I'm that impatient waiting for goodies) x

Latest posts

Back