I'm Supporting Tickled Pink!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennykins

Reaction score
The Tickled Pink Breast Cancer Campaign is celebrating its 10th Anniversary this year!

To help celebrate their huge success I will be donating £1 from EVERY tan we do from now until the end of the year!

(as its such a great campaign it will probably continue long after that!)

xx

for more info on the campaign check out -

http://asdacares.gpalm.co.uk/tickledpink06/home.htm

What a great idea hun I don't have enough clients to do that but at the school I work at we have a pink day and pay £2 if we dress in pink and I have also bought a pin from Avon its lovely its the ribbon symbol with pink gems.
Well done hope you are very busy with tans:hug:

thanks hun!
i wear a little pin badge from avon aswell, they are cute!
xx

good on ya

we are to

What a lovely Idea Jenn, Good for you xx

Good for you Jenn. This is a charity I always support but with the wedding in a months time I won't be able to do as much as I would like to. I am going to get the Breast Cancer Awareness stickers from Nailtopia and offer those . If I only make a small donation this year at least it's something.

They've got some really pretty pins on Breast Cancer Care as well as loads of other stuff. I think you can get the pins from Dorothy Perkins too.

I hope it proves a success for you.

lynz, hope the wedding goes really well....i got married last year and it was a great, just remember to enjoy your day cos it goes so fast!!

well i just thought showing support for a charity such as this will prove popular as most of my clients are female so they will understand the importance of breast cancer research...it won't cost them anything, i'm taking it out of the treatment price.

thanks to everyone for your messages xx

Latest posts

Back