In need of Business Advice, Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imthtchick22

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently have given birth to an amazing idea and am anxious to get busy. I live in a fairly small town and am surrounded by several smaller towns and just recently graduated from Cosmetology School. Since the experience is still fresh in my mind I have realized a need. Beauty Supply!! The Local college in my area just happened to be a Beauty College every 11 months it is filled with anxious and hopeful students. We have no local supply stores and so I hope to begin to sell Beauty supplies but don't know where to start. The nearest supply store is currently 20 miles away. I know there is a market but just don't know what to do. Plus I realize the growing potential since there have been two new schools that just opened within 15 miles of where I live. My plan was to start small and go directly to the schools I have a close and good relationship to my former teachers and know that they frequently allow vendors to come and sell to the students. i know they would be very supportive. Please any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Also I am not currently a licensed Cosmetologist. I have sent my application but have not yet got a date, is this a problem? Do I need a permit or license to sell? Where do I buy the supplies I want to sell? Hmmm, I CAN"T WAIT.:D IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Latest posts

Back