Indian Head Massage..Anyone???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc in canada

Reaction score
Okay I have been looking into learning indian head massage however there is a little problem that it's not really offered anywhere near me. So I am looking into taking an learn at home course. I know what all of you are thinking "oh another at home course" However I have NO choice. So just wondering if anyone has taken one and can tell me if they are any good or not??

Thanks

sorry to be blunt! but!!!
I have done a home study course and I wouldn't recommend them to ANYONE WHATSOEVER! You get more out of getting a text book out of a library than a homestudy course.

so, if you got a book on Indian head massage out of the library and read it cover to cover, would you then feel qualified to go out and work on the public? No? I wouldn't!

I had a grant that needed using up within a week, as the course that I had got the grant for, the grant didn't come in time, the grant was about to expire so I did a course with BSY, and I rang and complained to the principal who (in my opinion) was a salesperson only.

If someone gave me a voucher to use on a homestudy course, I would shred it!

also, check insurance, most of these home studies offer to 'introduce you to an insurance company'.

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying about home classes, but there is one class that I have found that is offered in Canada and is located on the otherside of the country!! So attending it is out of the question. I'm not interested in offering it to clients it is for personal use only (family & Friends)

I was just wondering if there was one home study that was better than another.

Thank you for your response :)

Latest posts

Back