Individual lash recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyEssence

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I currently use Lash Perfect individual lashes - normally 13mm extra thick C curl - but they do not give me the look I want on clients. I want my clients to have fuller looking lashes.
What other brands are good to use?

Xxxxx

The longer you go the harder it is to make the lashes look really thick. How many lashes do you roughly put in each eye?

I don't think you'll notice too much difference even if you use another brand.

I normally ask my clients what's more important to them, thickness or length. If it's thickness try using 12mm, ideally 11mm. But that might be too big of a jump for clients who've had 13mm.

The main lengths I use are 10mm and 11mm. Some clients have 12mm and 13mm, but I don't really like doing the longer lengths.

Also use a thinner lash you can get more lashes in to make them look thicker plus if u put a shorter extension on a little lash u can see coming through that can bulk the lashes out as well

If you want to look into another brand then I recommend LashBase! I have used them for just over a year now and really pleased with the results!

I agree with the above, if you mix lengths you get a fuller look. So 12 & 11s and obviously a lot shorter length on the inner corner of the eyes.

I did a set today and she had teeny tiny lashes! I used thick in 9mm and a few 10mm, then I used 8mm in thin on the inner corners and slotted them between to give a fuller effect. I always try to slot some of the shorter ones between to bulk them out a bit, :)

Latest posts

Back