Infill-Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nk nails

Reaction score
Hi sorry of its a silly question but do you you infil brisa lite the same way as normal gel extensions? Could someone please explain the steps just so I can be sure I do it right. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sorry of its a silly question but do you you infil brisa lite the same way as normal gel extensions? Could someone please explain the steps just so I can be sure I do it right. Thank you

You would infill the same way as any other enhancement ... but in the case of Brisa Lite you would take extra care to not do any buffing of the natural nail.

So you would file prep and make sure the enhancement was secure and then start with your BL basecoat over the entire re-growth and nail .. cure 10 seconds.

Add you Brisa Lite Sculpting gel. Cure 2 minutes

Wipe with D.Sperse and file finish.

Add your BL Top coat. Cure 2 minutes. Wipe with D.Sperse.

Done.

Thanks geeg. Still cant believe how amazing brisa lite is. Love it!

Its amazing and the infill time is greatly reduced !!!!!!! xx

When you have a product where you don't have to buff the nails during preparation ... Where you don't need to use primer to make it stick, and where you only have to do minimal filing to finish ... It's going to be much quicker, right?

Latest posts

Back