Infill prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candystarrstarr

Reaction score
Hi guys just need a little advice,

Here is a list of my nails prices tell me what you think and let me know what you think my infill prices should be as I'm not sure what to charge for them x x x

Shellac (luxury soak of polish) £18

Calgel (luxury soak off gel) £25

Full set of tip extensions using hard gel (not a soak off gel) -
£22 plain gel
£25 full glitter
£28 white and pink

Finish hard gel with shellac colour for an extra £5 or finish with calgel colour for an extra £10

Hi guys just need a little advice,

Here is a list of my nails prices tell me what you think and let me know what you think my infill prices should be as I'm not sure what to charge for them x x x

Shellac (luxury soak of polish) £18

Calgel (luxury soak off gel) £25

Full set of tip extensions using hard gel (not a soak off gel) -
£22 plain gel
£25 full glitter
£28 white and pink

Finish hard gel with shellac colour for an extra £5 or finish with calgel colour for an extra £10

Hi Honey
Firstly how are you coming to the figures you've got??are you looking at the competition and working out cost per service??
Don't be tmpted to charge same as or less than others...theres a lot of people out there that think the same as me "must be something wrong with it to be that cheap". I'm referring to your shellac...TOO CHEAP..i charge £22.50 and I NEED to put mine up to £25.
In terms of your gels...well im not a gel girl but i would say put your white and pink up to £30-£35...
are you tipping or sculpting??? How long have you been doing nails for??
The more experienced you are the more you should charge in my opinion.
So if you pink and white is £30...at least £20 for the infill
hth
xx :biggrin:

Hi Honey
Firstly how are you coming to the figures you've got??are you looking at the competition and working out cost per service??
Don't be tmpted to charge same as or less than others...theres a lot of people out there that think the same as me "must be something wrong with it to be that cheap". I'm referring to your shellac...TOO CHEAP..i charge £22.50 and I NEED to put mine up to £25.
In terms of your gels...well im not a gel girl but i would say put your white and pink up to £30-£35...
are you tipping or sculpting??? How long have you been doing nails for??
The more experienced you are the more you should charge in my opinion.
So if you pink and white is £30...at least £20 for the infill
hth
xx :biggrin:

Hi thanks I really appreciate your reply, I'm still new to enhancements (tipping) to be honest and I've been doing soak off gel/polish for about a year and half I know my prices should be higher but there's so much competition in my area the average price for shellac is £15 to £20. I'm the same as you of its to cheap I avoid! But some people are doing hard gel nails for as little as bloody £10 to £15!!! Ridiculous I know but unfortunately that's what happens!

I was going to charge
£25 plain gel
£27 glitter
£28 pink and whites

But changed my mind for fear of scaring people off :( its so hard finding a balance x x x

Hi thanks I really appreciate your reply, I'm still new to enhancements (tipping) to be honest and I've been doing soak off gel/polish for about a year and half I know my prices should be higher but there's so much competition in my area the average price for shellac is £15 to £20. I'm the same as you of its to cheap I avoid! But some people are doing hard gel nails for as little as bloody £10 to £15!!! Ridiculous I know but unfortunately that's what happens!

I was going to charge
£25 plain gel
£27 glitter
£28 pink and whites

But changed my mind for fear of scaring people off :( its so hard finding a balance x x x

Are you working from home or mobile or renting a space? What are your outgoings? As your outgoings will reflect on your incomings also....

Are you working from home or mobile or renting a space? What are your outgoings? As your outgoings will reflect on your incomings also....

occasionally mobile but I have a beauty room set up at home 99% at home x

occasionally mobile but I have a beauty room set up at home 99% at home x

Ok as in guessing your prices would be a little higher if you were in a salon and having the expense of weekly rent to pay!

Latest posts

Back