Inglot HD Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiguest

Reaction score
I'm looking to build my make up kit and after reading good reviews of this foundation and the added bonus it's SPF free I was wanting to add this.

However looking at swatches online isn't the best way to select the shades I 'need' and tripping to London to see which shades isn't an option at the minute.

So my question is, Which shades would I need so that I can mix and match to suit skin tone? And has anyone had a negative experience using this foundation?

Hope someone can help!!

Thank you!

Well, I only just bought this to try it out! I bought 3 shades for now - 71, 72 and 77. I can mix the darker with lighter for now and if i like it i will go back and get more. Remember Inglot give 20% discount to MUA's.

I tried it out on a client on Saturday and it lasted well apart from around her chin. I am guessing though that she maybe was touching her chin a lot to cause it to wear off?

Ah right! Thank you for your comment!!

Yeah it's pretty easy to forget and wipe it off isn't it, so it wouldn't surprise me!!

I would have probably chosen those shades as well.

Would you say 71 is light enough for even the palest? Or is the pay off abit on the darker side? X

Yes i think the 71 is very pale - my client is very pale and it looked lovely on her.

Ooo brilliant!! Thank you! X

Latest posts

Back