INK London advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmadorney

Reaction score
Hi so iv just got my account sorted with ink London I was wondering if someone could help me with the differences between the platinum x LED lamp and their normal one ? Also the difference between the normal I lac polish and the x lac all in one ?

Many thanks

Hi Gemma, have you joined their Facebook group? Lots of info on the lamps available xx

The xlac is a one step system where there is no base or top coat. You just apply the colour coat. This obviously doesn't last as long as the ilac. The ilac has a base and top coat and there are numerous different base and top coats to suit different clients/nails

Hi. The Platinum X is the "Rolls Royce" option! It is better suited to salon based nail techs as it is larger. The Kool48 is a more budget conscious version and would also suit mobile techs as it isn't as bulky. Both will cure all INK products correctly though.

As Dolly Dimple says, xLac is super quick to apply and also remove. It could suit a client only wanting gel polish for a special occasion, so not needing the usual longevity of standard gel polish, but it is also excellent on toes as gel polish tends to last longer on toes anyway.

As mentioned by Katfin, I'd definitely recommend joining their Facebook group. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back