INK London colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayM

Reaction score
Hello, so I know ink London is popular. What colours have you used and love? What colours are a must for a kit?

Any pics would be greatly appreciated! Just been on website and decided to check on here before ordering!!! X

i74 is my most favourite colour EVER!!!! It's the most beautiful pastel turquoise/mint colour. Definite must have [emoji3]

i74 is my most favourite colour EVER!!!! It's the most beautiful pastel turquoise/mint colour. Definite must have [emoji3]

Looks fab! Will add in my list for ordering! X

Looks fab! Will add in my list for ordering! X
i30 is beautiful but you have to make sure you stir the colours well, mainly the ones with slight sparkle then I roll them. i50 another gorgeous one but again that one will need stirring. The new colours are beautiful too especially i107 & i104. i37 is gorgeous, purple with shimmer in so again stir well etc.. they also do a fine glitter one with pink and blue shimmery sparkle, that's i94, gorgeous... To be honest I love them all. :p x

Iv got the 'Blue jazz' (think it's I21) from the xLac range and its a gorgeously shiny dark blue! Only got my kit yesterday so haven't had a chance to try the others out yet but they do the same colour in the iLac range too. The 'Rock' top coat is very glossy and their cuticle oil is fab - and i think pretty reasonable :) will update further as I go!

Latest posts

Back