inoa any success

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy malley

Reaction score
Hello hair geeks my daughter has a salon and uses l'oreal products including inoa,hope i've spelt that right but i'm sure you know the one i mean.Apart from the advertising when dancing on ice was on there doesn't seem to have been much to draw the clients interest to this . Have you had much interest in this and what do you do to promote it.She has only just started on her own so any ideas of how to promote this or anything else would be so welcome. x

There has been TV adverts on about it, and I know that L'Oreal will have posters ect available to your daughter to advertise it in the salon.

Persianista is using it and loves it, best to ask her more about it.

Im interested in trying Inoa and have got a loreal rep coming in to show me the product tomorrow so would be interested on hearing how everyone is getting on with it. I really hope to be able to offer it to customers im just worried it might be too expensive for our clients.

Thanks Kim she has the posters but they dont seem to create any interest unlike the banners that l'oreal do which always have the wow factor.I know she loves the product though.

Hi, I am loving inoa. Had it about a month now and think it is superb.

I'm not exactly sure what you are expecting from L'oreal's advertising campaign. I don't think people will see it and think "I must find an inoa salon"

It is more about BEING the salon that has the latest, newest colour. In your clients eyes, you have the best on the market. It sets your salon apart from the others.

The excitement HAS to come from the stylists. They have to talk about it, impress on the client that it is revolutionary as a colour range, educate the clients.

Advertising does not give a salon new clients as such, to get and KEEP your clients, is more dependant on reputation and ethos than banners and flyers.

thanks everyone x

Latest posts

Back