Insanity workout

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyjade1

Reaction score
Evening !

Phew....just done the fit test of insanity..I can't believe that's not even a full work out haha.

Has anyone completed the programme, happy with the results ?

I'm off to jump in the shower and then just lay down down for 5 haha :)

I would love to do it...youll have to let me know how u get on x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Completed it 3 times now! Enjoy lol! If you can stick with it you will get excellent results really quickly.

I have just received mine today !! Scared to even get it out the box lol !! I will start it tho the results look amazing !! X

Good luck to you all. I'm sure we can stick to it haha. I just have no upper body strength..a press up? Nah haha :/ ideally i want to lose 1stone 10lb..

Well that will take me to 10 stone , last time I was 10st I was about 17 haha this should be fun...

Although I'm 11 10 now I was 12.3lbs a few week ago. That was calorie counting and having weight watchers soups as a quick lunch ! Happy I've not put it all back on over Christmas :) xx

Completed it 3 times now! Enjoy lol! If you can stick with it you will get excellent results really quickly.

3 times !? Haha well done. Did you manage to lose the weight you wanted or toning up if that was your goal ? :)

I would love to do it...youll have to let me know how u get on x

Will keep you updated if I'm still alive Ahaa :) x

3 times !? Haha well done. Did you manage to lose the weight you wanted or toning up if that was your goal ? :)

I lost about a stone each time and a dress size. I think half of it is you feel so bloody sick after completing it the last thing on your mind is eating!

I lost about a stone each time and a dress size. I think half of it is you feel so bloody sick after completing it the last thing on your mind is eating!

I don't know , just had a shortbread with a cup of green tea hahaaa oops..

How insane is it?

Insane!!!

I pulled muscles in places I never knew I had them!!!!!!

I can't wait to get started !! Will keep u all posted on how it goes ! I'm sure I will have a love/hate relationship with it ! But needs must ...lol

Oh... I just got my ex to give me a copy of his - excited!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you need loads of room to do the workout? Our living room isn't the biggest haha x

Do you need loads of room to do the workout? Our living room isn't the biggest haha x

Allot of it is on the spot. It's so fast lol 1 minute of running , straight to press ups , jumping up from squat position landing in squat position for this you have to do it in a squire shape. Do one forward one side one back one to other side then from again. It's all about how many and how fast you can do it but if people in the vid have to stop also so i didt feel too bad haha my face was like a beetroot !!

I've just done the fitness test too! Hoping for decent results, I love interval training at the gym and metafit classes so should be ok! Just so much more convenient doing the DVDs every night when the wee one is away to bed and I don't have a babysitter! Lets keep each other posted on the results! Xxx

I'm supposed to be on day 10 today but had to take 2 days off because I had a tooth out and wasn't allowed to exercise and I've really missed it! I think it's brilliant! I lost 3lb in the first week :) xx

i was only a week away from completing it then found out i was pregnant! i wondered why i was feeling lightheaded! id def reccommend it and will def complete it wen bubba has arrived!

i was only a week away from completing it then found out i was pregnant! i wondered why i was feeling lightheaded! id def reccommend it and will def complete it wen bubba has arrived!

Aww congratulations :) I bet baby was thinking bloody hell what is she trying to do to me haha x

Latest posts

Back