Inspiration, where do you get yours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delish

Reaction score
I see things in shops and colours on posters and think they look good together
And try it out on nails! :)

Were do you get yours? X

Everything! Instagram, facebook, magazines, even stuff like wallpaper or designs i see on things in the Argos book haha! Xx

Pretty much everything is inspiration if you look around and see the colours, shapes and patterns instead of an object :)

Xxx

I do both if these x :)

All of the above :) I'm about to attempt something with vinylux to match a dress I will be wearing later... Mixed thoughts/ideas at the moment so the colour pops will be coming out hehe :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382173662.716506.jpg

All of the above :) I'm about to attempt something with vinylux to match a dress I will be wearing later... Mixed thoughts/ideas at the moment so the colour pops will be coming out hehe :)

View attachment 45687

Ooooo would love to see what you come up with xx
Good luck x

Pinterest. Amazing. X

Ooooo would love to see what you come up with xx
Good luck x

Haha I ran out of time so I just ended up with electric orange :( then went to experiment yesterday and my topcoat has almost ran out so I've currently got a shoddy looking lobster roll on while I wait for my goodies from S2 to arrive :)

Haha I ran out of time so I just ended up with electric orange :( then went to experiment yesterday and my topcoat has almost ran out so I've currently got a shoddy looking lobster roll on while I wait for my goodies from S2 to arrive :)

Lol x this made me laugh x
Im sure the orange looked fab x :)
Love waiting for goodies to arrive x

Latest posts

Back