Instagram inspiration!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please follow me I have none only joined day before yesterday lilyloubeauty thankyou xx

Hi all. Is there any kind person in here who can help me with Instagram. I honestly don't know how it works lol. Been playing about for ages and not sure if I have to do it thru facebook, can't upload pics from my ph camera, it says it doesn't have access. I honestly do not have a clue xx

Don't worry lol it took me ages to work it out but I've got it now and I'm addicted its fab😃 I think you have to go to settings in your phone and allow Instagram access to ya pictures.X

Please follow me I have none only joined day before yesterday lilyloubeauty thankyou xx

Lilyloubeauty urs comes up as a private user so I've requested you.😀Xx

Mine is aleenak12 ill follow back whoever follows. On phone and in bed so cant sit and go through everyone xx

By Jove I think I've got it lol:))xx

Ashh2k13 is the one i upload nails etc 2! Follow and ill follow back xx

becca91291 xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Follow me too :) MRSYATESX

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm mrs_l_mr_max but don't follow if you're not a dog lover!!! ;-)

I'm on there, it's nail pics, dog pics and random not sure why I do them pics lol

Poshnsparklenails

Feel free to follow and will follow back :)

I'm on there, it's nail pics, dog pics and random not sure why I do them pics lol

Poshnsparklenails

Feel free to follow and will follow back :)

I just added you! I'm toni_catalano on there i think. That picture of your dog with the dummy is brilliant, I had a good old chuckle, so cute! :) x

I just added you! I'm toni_catalano on there i think. That picture of your dog with the dummy is brilliant, I had a good old chuckle, so cute! :) x

lol thanks, that's Ky he is such a wally, he walks around for ages with it, then sits there making it move round like the baby of the Simpsons. He's nearly 2, I have 2 other shihtzus aged 2 and 3 all are nuts :)

Going to go through others today when I'm finished. So anyone who wants to follow me, plz do. Thank you:))xx

Jo_lewis is me! Iv tried to follow you all, working through the list, please follow back!!
❤

Hey jojo
Going thru everyone's Instagram but cannot find yours xx

Latest posts

Back