Instamatic colours what are your thoughts/getting the wow factor colour placement ide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Morning geeks,

I'm doing a model this saturday for our new salon's openning event and I am going to use Wella Instamatic. This will be the first time I have used it and i'm SO excited!

I want to try and use 2 of the colours rather than just one placed all over the hair, I was wondering about doing alternate of say pink and blue for example, with colour id do each section diagonally all over the head……Does anyone know if this would be a good method of doing it? I have done this before with subtle toners on blondes but couldnt really see the result as they were subtle, i'm not sure how it would look with more visable colours….I tried to find a picture online but couldnt.

I want to try and give the wow factor on Saturday, the colours will do that but i need to make it doubly wow!! Anyone got any ideas? If not be great to know what results you all got and how you got on with the product if you had any problems??

Thanks in advance xxxx :hug:

Have a look at the other thread x

Colour placement ideas??? Doing one in a few hours all I can think to do is back to back all over the head placed on a diagonal....geeks will this look good do you think??

Latest posts

Back