Insurance for one month?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepie

Reaction score
My insurance is just about to end but I Work from home and we are in the middle of selling our house.

Does anyone know an insurer who would cover me for a monthly premium as I will not be continuing my salon after my house sale so reluctant to pay for another year.

Thanks x

What about asking your current insurer to extend cover for a month?

Can you do that?!
Feel a bit thick now!

No luck unfortunately - am with the beauty guild and they said no, only yearly.

Does anyone know if it's possible with any other insurers please?

I don't think it's possible to buy cover for just one month unfortunatley but why don't you look at getting a policy with a cheaper company like Salon Gold, it's less than £50 for the year as a freelance therapist (most treatments are covered at this price although you would need to ensure all treatments you offer are on their list) so not over the top in price to be covered & then if you decide to do any freelance work from your new place (go mobile etc..) the Salon Gold policy will cover you.

I don't think it's possible to buy cover for just one month unfortunatley but why don't you look at getting a policy with a cheaper company like Salon Gold, it's less than £50 for the year as a freelance therapist (most treatments are covered at this price although you would need to ensure all treatments you offer are on their list) so not over the top in price to be covered & then if you decide to do any freelance work from your new place (go mobile etc..) the Salon Gold policy will cover you.

I've been using salon gold for over 5 years now, I'm freelance hair & makeup and I pay around £50 for a years cover. They're really good!xxx

I've been using salon gold for over 5 years now, I'm freelance hair & makeup and I pay around £50 for a years cover. They're really good!xxx
I also use Salon Gold & have done for the last 4/5 years ;)

Thanks guys, will give them a call. :hug:

Hope I'm not too late but we offer annual cover from £33.00 and for a number of treatments it's £44.00, if you are interested you can give us a call or go online www.towergatehealthandbeauty.co.uk

Good luck with your move

Latest posts

Back