Insurance provider recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Soul

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone please advise on an insurance provider? I’ve been with FHT for a few years and am looking at a cheaper option. Needs to cover massage, sports massage, pilates. I stayed with FHT because they’ve always been very helpful when I’ve needed them, I enjoy the magazine but mainly it was because some of my clients required me to be covered by an accredited body, so they could claim for treatments from their own health insurance companies. If anyone can offer advice it would be much appreciated.

The topic starter did not specify where exactly he is located, and therefore it is extremely difficult to make recommendations. In addition, some companies pay for the health insurance of their employees. Before paying for medical insurance, I recommend clarifying whether your company pays for employees' health insurance. I can also recommend looking for information like comparing Medicare Supplement Plans NY and finding out what opportunities you can get by paying for these health insurance plans.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back