Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel123

Reaction score
I am looking for some advice on what type of insurance I need for going mobile pls - is public liability and treatment enough? Tks

Don't forget to get business insurance for your car xx

Tks never thought about the car! Do u think the other insurance cover is enough?

I am looking for some advice on what type of insurance I need for going mobile pls - is public liability and treatment enough? Tks

Public liability insurance is a must x

If you call one of the insurance federations they will tell you everything that is best to have.
I do mobile and I have liability & treatment insurance for each different type of treatment I offer, car business insurance, equipment cover and I also had my equipment pat tested (uv lamp, hot stone carrier etc)
Give no one an excuse to sue! Ha ha x

If you call one of the insurance federations they will tell you everything that is best to have.
I do mobile and I have liability & treatment insurance for each different type of treatment I offer, car business insurance, equipment cover and I also had my equipment pat tested (uv lamp, hot stone carrier etc)
Give no one an excuse to sue! Ha ha x

Ha ha I know , I am terrified but want to make sure I am not getting over insured too!! Quote on line was €149 and then when they rang it was like €400 so just checking things out! Tks x x

Ha ha I know , I am terrified but want to make sure I am not getting over insured too!! Quote on line was €149 and then when they rang it was like €400 so just checking things out! Tks x x

Really? I only pay £52 a year. Surely you can get a cheaper quote than that. Good luck Hun xx

I live in Ireland think its more expensive here 😱xb

Hi Rachel, have you tried AIT insurance? They are mostly beauty but also do hair. X

Hi Rachel, have you tried AIT insurance? They are mostly beauty but also do hair. X

No but will look into it on mon tks a mil x

Tks so much for this got a great quote !! X x

Latest posts

Back