Insurances

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Bethany

Reaction score
Hi All,

hoping that someone can help me! Im recently qualified in Beauty Therapy Level 2 - I have no idea where i start to get insurance.

Could someone give me advice, am i supposed to be looking for a general public liability?

Also, what sort of cost price am i looking at? could anybody recommend a good insurance complany that will cover all aspects of level 2 beauty, tanning, waxing, tinting, ect ect..

Thanks in advance :)

Beth x x

Hi Beth, I insure myself with babatc and have always been happy with their services. Maybe look on their website and see which package suits you best xxxx

I'm with Babtac too x

I go with The Guild of Therapists.
Always speedy helpful replies if you contact them

I'm not with any as I don't do anything out side work but I heard salon gold is good, also do prices for students I'm sure. Hope this is helpful

I'm insured with Salon Gold.
What insurance you need depends on if your planning to work mobile,from a home salon or a salon.

Hi All,

hoping that someone can help me! Im recently qualified in Beauty Therapy Level 2 - I have no idea where i start to get insurance.

Could someone give me advice, am i supposed to be looking for a general public liability?

Also, what sort of cost price am i looking at? could anybody recommend a good insurance complany that will cover all aspects of level 2 beauty, tanning, waxing, tinting, ect ect..

Thanks in advance :)

Beth x x

I would recommend joining FHT, their insurance is very good. Or if you don't want to join a pro body then another vote for Salon Gold, and Salon Secure too.

Hi Beth,

Congratulations on passing your Level 2 :)

We offer cover for self-employed individuals as well as salon owners so please feel free to give us a call on 03456 058 670 or visit our website.

Last edited:
I'm with Salon gold x

Latest posts

Back