Interesting topic.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wooshka

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks:)

I was asked a question the other day by a newbie (as in just started studying and knows nothing about nails) and it made me think about what others do compared to what I do and told her I do.

She was asking about our brushes we use and how she had just been told by her tutor that she should never use her brush in different monomer/products and then she asked the question to me "what do you do if you want to try out a few different brands to see what works best for you, do you buy a brush for each brand (or the brush that the company sells for it products) or just use the one brush for all trial kits?".

I told her that yes I do buy the brush that goes with each different product, and yes it works out a bit pricey but I know I can guarantee that I will not have any problems/contamination and also cause most companies make their brushes to suit there products and I have found that by using the correct brush for that product, you have a better chance of getting a good mix ratio.

So what do you guys do or have done in the past when you first started and tried a few different brands, did you buy a brush for each different brand or just use the same one for each trial kit you purchased?

Thankfully I have only tried 3 different brands all up and I will say the brushes now sit unused cause I don't use the other 2 products, I made my pick of what worked best for me and have continued to use the brush that the company recommends to use with their products.

:zzz:All is quiet....so no one has any thoughts on this subject??

I must be the only one then to use trail kits from different brands...Oh well:lol:

Latest posts

Back