Interview for NVQ nail services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkzebranails

Reaction score
I have an interview for a NVQ course tomorrow, what kind of things will they ask me, I have a basic manicure cert and was looking at different options but discovered a local academy offer fully funded NVQs.

Im a bit nervous :o

Your going to be fine don't stress , :D

Hi

I had an interview for NVQ level 3 last year and felt same as you. It was hardly an interview but just a chat about why you are doing course etc and to make sure you understand course content etc. :lol:

I've just had an interview for level2 nvq, all they asked was - my background and bits like that. It's more like an informal interview, nothing to be nervous about :) xx

Thank you, it went well, the lady was lovely and Im really excited!

I need to call them tomorrow to double check but wanted to ask ( I should have today but was nervous) what enhancements are covered is it just acrylic?

or does is vary.

It depends what level you are doing, level 3 covered gel, acrylic, fibreglass, airbrushing, 3d acrylic. There should be some course content available from the college.

It depends what level you are doing, level 3 covered gel, acrylic, fibreglass, airbrushing, 3d acrylic. There should be some course content available from the college.

Its a level 2, I will check tomorrow and they are sending all the documents in the post but I was just sat thinking about it.

Latest posts

Back